- At 4pm., Mr. Berry will make the afternoon announcement to start dismissal procedures. Dismissal will be done by floor.
- Parent pickups will go first
- 3rd floor and building 2 go second
- 2nd floor goes third
- 1st floor goes last
****Each teacher will dismiss their students and walk to their assigned stations.
- Students staying for afterschool or tutoring will report to the cafeteria.
- Students staying for afterschool detention will report to the front office.
- Students staying for intermural will report to the gym.
Reminder! Per Lee County School District Policy, no students is to be released within the final 30 minutes of the school day unless the principal determines it is an emergency.